This post is entirely dedicated to the Minnesota and Wisconsin group. A very nice group of friends, they know how to enjoy life and meals!!
Here there are, as I promise you, some recipes that you tried at Villa Blanca and you can easily make at your country.
Glazed grilled Salmon
- 1 slice of Salmon per person
- 4 ts of teriyaki sauce or soya sauce (low salt)
- 1 ts of honey
- 1 ts mild mustard
- 1 ts fresh dill chopped
Mix all the ingredients for glazed in a bowl and reserve. In a hot pan cook the slices of Salmon and when still in the pan brush well with the glazed mixture. Serve.
- 80 gr pasta per person (macaroni, spaghetti)
- 1 zucchini grated
- 200 gr bacon diced
- 250 ml light cooking cream
- 1 ts of mixture of herbs (thyme, rosemary...)
In a medium hot pan put bacon and start cooking, add the zucchini and cook for 5 minutes, add light cream and herbs. Cook for 2 minutes more. Reserve. Cook pasta and before serve, mix with sauce in the pan for 1-2 minutes.